home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April Showers Bring May Flowers

I've been saving this one for "a rainy day." Literally.
Check out the latest trends in umbrella couture courtesy of my girl friend Megan...





See, there is a bright side to a rainy day!!! I mean, they've really thought of everything... See more here.

P.S. Don't forget to enter my LoveBirds and Linens giveaway right here.  There are only two more days to enter and, so far, the odds are good! :)

4 comments:

  1. I saw the inventor of that first umbrella on "Shark Tank" a few weeks ago. I thought it was a pretty interesting idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those umbrellas are crazy! My dogs would love one for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I DEFINITELY need umbrella #5. How clever!!

    I almost bought Louis #4, but was pretty sure TEN wouldn't walk him with it so I settled for a raincoat :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a new Lilly Pulitzer for LeSportsac umbrella, but I don't need one. Mine is in great shape, & my daughter has an almost brand-new ladybug one from Kidorable.

    I left you an award on my blog yesterday! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover