home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Friday, June 10, 2011

Stella(r) June Sponsors!

Please excuse my dorky play on words... No, your business does not have to have the word "Stella" in it to sponsor my blog... That's just a coincidence.  Promise!

Anyways, as June gets into full swing, I wanted to remind you of my awesome sponsors: Stella Jewelry & Stella & Dot.

Both sell BEAUTIFUL jewelry - just perfect for graduation gifts, new-mommy gifts (hint hint JEFF), or just pampering yourself!  Here are my TOP FIVE favorite items between their two shops, in no particular order:


 



Trust me, choosing just five is NOT easy! :)  Go check them out!

Also, for June only, Stella & Dot is offering a special for those interested in becoming a stylist:
Becoming a Stylist can help you kick off a stylish and lucrative new career (full-time or part-time), set your own schedule, and join an amazing community of women who are styling their own lives. Sign up in June and receive $450 in free jewelry of your choice (regularly $350) to kick start your career in style. Ask me how to get an additional $100 to use towards the new Fall Line. Who’s in? Click here for more details http://www.stelladot.com/sites/jbroadway/our-opportunity.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover