home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Sponsor

ATTENTION READERS SKIMMING THEIR BLOGGER DASHBOARD & DECIDING not TO READ THIS POST: STOP... Just push READ.  I'll keep it quick, and you won't be sorry! :)  K?  Thanks.


If you're looking for a cute, inexpensive, and personal gift for someone on your holiday shopping list --- You've just hit the jackpot!



Abby, blog reader & shop owner, says this about Father of Joy Designs...

"It is my little piece of creativity out here in the blog world. I aim to create cheerful, encouraging and colorful prints to bring joy into your life! I love being able to offer fun prints at an affordable price. These make for great gifts - for yourself or someone else!  Have a saying, verse or color scheme that you want a print for? I can help create a custom piece to match your needs. Stop by and spread a little joy today!"

Here are a few of her creations I'm loving (all at just $5.00 for a 5x7 - add a simple frame, and you're all set):





So... what are you waiting for?  GO!

2 comments:

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover