1. Deborah Needleman's book The Perfectly Imperfect Home. This was written by the founder of Domino Magazine, and I think the title does the talking. The Nester talks about this book all the time, and I finally couldn't resist anymore. I love the concept behind the book, and as an extra bonus, it looks stylish just sitting around the house. The two copies - one I ordered for myself, of course - came this weekend, and it is beautiful! Seriously.
2. A handmade infinity cowl. In case you didn't know, these things are all the rage this year! My friend Libby makes and sells them from her blog, and they are heavenly... So soft and warm and easy to wear. I have an oatmeal one, and Libby is busy now knitting another for my lucky reader!
3. A Maybook 2013 Day Planner. This is my "go to" gift this season. They are so cute and designing them is super easy (and fun). I'll even let you choose your own design! ;)
4. A JCrew Factory iPhone 4 Cover. I have used JCrew covers on my phone for almost a year now. I love them because a.) they are adorable (and you know that is important to me), and b.) they are durable. Unlike most of the other trendy covers I've seen, these are made out of a rubbery plastic (instead of hard) that gives it some 'bounce.' Trust me, if this thing can survive Sam's ringer... It can survive pretty much anything.
5. An Arielle Necklace in Turquoise from Crystal Faye. I've been really into statement necklaces all year, and I've got no intention of stopping any time soon. I just love this necklace! Period.
A $100 donation to the charity/cause of your choice from E, Myself, and I.
There is really nothing fancy about this. In fact, I totally realize I can't compete with some of the (15 million) amazing giveaways going on in blog-world right now... I honestly just wanted an excuse to buy lots of fun things for YOU, my wonderful readers, this holiday season. And ALSO, I feel very fortunate that this little blog has been able to bless me (in a small, but not insignificant, way) financially this year, and am happy to be able to "give back" a little bit. I'd say that calls for a celebration!
Of course, I couldn't resist the opportunity to try out the Rafflecopter we've seen so much lately... There are lots of easy (and fun) ways to enter... I hope you will oblige!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The contest will be open until December 20th, and I will announce the winner on Friday the 21st.
Are you in?*This give away is 100% sponsored by me. I purchased all of these goodies myself, and was not paid in any form to talk about the products or the individual stores/shops. These came straight from my own Christmas Wish List and are products I genuinely use/like a lot!