home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blog Lovin'

Hello again!

I'm just popping in to tell you that I am jumping on the Blog Lovin' bandwagon.  I don't use Google Reader (At least I don't think I do... I read and follow all my blogs through Blogger - anyone know if that is changing too?), but I've seen several bloggers switching to Blog Lovin' because GR is shutting down in July.  

So far, I think Blog Lovin' is super easy to use, the design is good, and it has an easy app for my iPhone (Blogger's reader has always been difficult to access from my phone).

If you already have an account (or want to set one up now), please follow me there with the link below:


Back to my laundry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover