- I might have cried a little bit while watching The Bachelorette this week. (Can you guess when?)
- I told myself I was going to get rid of Sam's pacifier after his second birthday. I totally lied to myself. Maybe two and a half?!? (Also, I fully intend to lie to his doctor today when we go for his well visit.)
- This week we ran out of Diaper Genie refills so, like any normal person, I have simply placed all of Sam's dirty diapers in a small pile in the corner. #atleastonelyoneroomstinksalittle
- Addy and I are in a desperate need of a diet. We both have been "about to start" for approximately two years.
- I have a million things to do right now (like take out the dirty diapers) but, instead, I've spent an insane amount of time online shopping for clothes I can't afford and making color-coded schedules and packing lists for Blogher.
- Sam's feet STINK; but, I cannot bring myself to allow him to wear socks with crocs. I'm sorry, but I have to draw the line somewhere. #crocsalonearebadenough
Now it's your turn! Grab my little button and link below (if you'd like).