This week, I confess...
- I miss Jeff when he travels for work, but I also kind-of look forward to my quiet nights at home "alone" after Sam goes to bed. I love to use that time to
be super productive catch up on blog reading, facebook stalking, and googling from my bed... Beginning at 8PM.
- Last night, I ate a cupcake in bed.
- I also let Addy sleep in Jeff's spot, even though I know he will notice, freak out, and then sleep with a t-shirt over his pillowcase when he comes home. What can I say? I get.... uh.... cold.
- I judged Kacie B. on The Bachelor because she twirled the baton. (I know I'm like weeks late on this. And awful at stereotyping. Forgive?)
- I've chickened out of going to Blogher alone this summer. My original plans to go with a friend fell through; but for a while, I was seriously considering going by myself. It would have been a bold move. But, alas, I let my insecurities and practicality get the best of me. I think I'll start planning for Blissdom 2013 now.
- I have had two cups of coffee and two Diet Dr. Peppers today. The picture of health.
- My baby doesn't sleep. (Hence the above bullet point.) I'm not quite the mom that can let him cry it out, but I'm also not quite the mom that can "treasure" the middle of the night feedings. I'm considering going to some wizard to have them hypnotize or put a spell on Sam. That seems like a good compromise, right?
- I REALLY want to put the bumper back in Sam's crib. (I have somehow convinced myself that this will solve all his sleep problems. In reality, it will probably just give me something cuter to look at when I am rocking and nursing in the middle of the night. And something to worry about the rest of the time.) The research is still pretty much anti-bumpers, but I paid good money for that darn thing and Sam keeps bumping his head/dropping his paci/getting his arm stuck in the crib slots. Besides, it looks like a darn prison in that crib. I probably wouldn't sleep there either (who am I kidding? I would sleep ANYWHERE). Seriously, any thoughts on this? Do you think it's ok now that he can roll over and move around? It is pretty stuffed & puffy.
- I really need a lot of verbal (or written) affirmation in life.
Now it's your turn. What can you unload today?